The 2016 World Bridge Games will be staged in Wroclaw, Poland, from 3rd – 17th September at the magnificent Hala Stulecia, or Centennial Hall
The event comprises National Open, Women’s, Senior and Mixed Teams and Pairs Championships.
Each WBF Member Country is entitled (and will be invited to) send one team to participate in each of the four series.
There will be no limit on the number of pairs that each NBO may nominate to participate in the each of the four National Pairs events.
Note there are no Transnational events of any kind during these Championships.
The time schedule is :
- Saturday 3rd September – Opening Ceremony
- Sunday 4th – Friday 9th September – National Teams round robin
- Saturday 10th – Saturday 17th – Teams Knock-Out starting with a Round of 16
- Monday 12th registration for the National Pairs Championships
- Tuesday 13th & Wednesday 14th National Pairs Championships Qualification
- Thursday 15th Pairs Semi-Finals A & B
- Friday 16th Pairs Finals A & B
- Saturday 17th Pairs Final A
- Saturday 17th Closing Ceremony