World Bridge Team Championships, Bali
The WBF visit the venue, the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and to define the space and services needed by the Championships.
On 2nd and 3rd of March a WBF Delegation composed of the President Gianarrigo Rona, the Championship Committee Chairman Ernesto d’Orsi and the Treasurer Marc de Pauw met the Deputy President of the Indonesian Bridge Federation Widi Pancono and the members of the Local Organizing Committee in Nusa Dua, Bali.
The primary objects of the meeting were
- to visit the venue, the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and to define the space and services needed by the Championships;
- to visit the Main Hotels: the Nusa Dua Melia Hotel and Nusa Dua Beach Hotel, pictured below, and other LOC recommended Hotels;
- to discuss and define in detail the requirements of the organization and management of the event, the security and facilities for the participants;
- to define the schedule of the event as detailed below
- in general to check the progress of the organizational works;
The visit was very profitable and satisfactory, the preparatory work is practically ended and Nusa Dua is ready to welcome and host the participants in accordance with the high standard of the Balinese tradition.
For more information about the Championships, and to get a list of the hotels, please click here
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish