Bridge & Humor
On 10 December, 2013 At 12:18
Responses : Comments are off for this post
Sheryl accompanied Wayne, her bridge partner, to the doctor’s office.
After his checkup, the doctor called Sheryl into his office alone and says:
Wayne is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don’t follow my instructions carefully, he will surely die:
– Never point out any mistake he makes.
– Be pleasant at all times.
– Don’t burden him with conventions and bidding systems.
– Always give him a hug when he feels down.
– And never discuss the hands.
If you can do this for the next few months, I think Wayne will regain his health completely.”
On the way home, Wayne asked Sheryl, “What did the doctor say?”
“He said you’re going to die,” she replied
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish