ACBL: Strategic Plan – Questions for You
On 25 August, 2012 At 18:18
Category : Net Surfing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
The ACBL is looking for members Input, the ACBL is developing plans for the future and is encouraging its members to answer two questions:
• As you look at the five strategic focus areas below, what specific ideas do you have that would help the ACBL move forward?
- Develop and implement focused programs for Member recruitment
- Identify and replicate best practices and innovations
- Integrate technology to meet Member needs
- Retain more Members
- Provide top-quality directing at tournaments
• How could you and those you work with contribute to the ACBL’s focus areas?
We encourage our Members to respond to these two questions by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish